Adjunct and Affiliate Faculty Reappointment (not for new applicants)
I am interested in being considered for reappointment to the School of Theology as an:
Please provide us with a brief statement of reflection on the following four questions in the space
1) Fuller Theological Seminary requires adjuncts and affiliates to affirm their ongoing identification with the theological and missional commitments of Fuller Seminary, including continued, unqualified agreement with Fuller Seminary’s Statement of Faith (
) and Community Standards (
). Please reread these two documents and comment on your agreement and/or reservations.
2) Say something about how you would evaluate your effectiveness as a teacher at Fuller Seminary, including your reflections on any noteworthy comments and/or scores in your teaching evaluations.
3) Tells us about your ongoing participation in the scholarly activities of discovery, integration, application, and/or teaching related to your own academic discipline. What are you reading or writing these days that informs your teaching and keeps you in touch with your academic field? We would also be happy to hear about how you may be integrating your ecclesial/missional activities with your academic discipline.
4) On what campus(es) and in what modalities are you willing to teach? (Mark all that apply)
Menlo Park, California
FullerLive! (multisite delivery via video/audio technology)
Hybrid+ (combination of FullerOnline and Intensive Course)
5) Which specific courses would you like to continue teaching in the next three years? Are there new or other courses you would like to teach?
Upload your up-to-date CV here
Please enter the characters you see in this picture:
This helps prevent automated form submissions. If you are not sure what the characters are, make your best guess. You will have another try in the next screen.
Need assistance with this form?